Bedroom Laws

by gumby 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

I found an interesting site on You Tube I thought some of the newer ones here might enjoy.

I myself had forgotten about a very serious matter that the WTBTS had allowed for about 10 years that tore apart families regarding sexual practices amoung Married Couples, then changed their policy with no apologies to all those whose lives were tore apart.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLj9FmJGVrI&NR=1

Gumby

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Ha, there are two things you don't want to see made, sausage and WT laws.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

control freaks

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Can you say, "Cult"?

• zagor
    zagor

I can’t believe grown men and women are actually taking seriously what “elders” think they should or should not do in their BEDROOM. It is laughable that anyone (unless trusted and qualified sex therapist) should even want to know what any couple does between their sheets. No wonder men who actually allow that kind of intrusion turn into freak cases themselves.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder whatever happened to 1Thess 4:11 right out of their own Bible. Didn't the idea of marking others have something to do with people that always had to stick their noses into others' businesses? I always thought that being unduly lazy and freeloaders, and always having to know and censor what others did, were the two major articles that were supposed to constitute "walking disorderly".

• Mary
    Mary

Isn't it amazing how the Holy Spee-rut told the goons in the Boardroom at Crooklyn at one time,that beastiality and homosexuality were not grounds for divorce but they can dictate what a man and woman can do in the privacy of the 'marital bed'?? Another wonderful example of the old double standards.......Thanks for posting this Gumbabe.....I didn't even know that they allowed for divorce for oral sex at one time............Unbelievable.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

People still follow this crap in the tower today too. My hubby when we were in the org. would not let me perform oral on him because it would not be an appropriate form of sex according to the tower. He gave in once then felt guilty for weeks afterward.

No wonder the dubs are so depressed and uptight! No oral, no anal and nothing but the boring old missionary position. Too bad for them. Lilly

• gumby
    gumby

The belief once was that if your witness mate insisted on oral sex, you could scripturally divorce them.

I always wondered just HOW a witness could/would INSIST on Oral Sex from their mate. Hold a gun to their head maybe? Threaten to pull their hair out? What exactly?

And, what did the innocent one say to the elders when they asked the question...." why did you give in". In other words, why wasn't the innocent one also responsible for performing the act? If a strange man came along and INSISTED that a witness woman gave him oral sex and never threatened her with her life and she gave it to him.......wouldn't she be guilty of adultry?

What would be the diffrence if a womans own husband insists on oral sex? She is innocent in this case and can scripturally divorce him ( back when this was the policy), yet if a man who isn't her hubby insists on it and she complies, she gets DFed or at least some heavy reproof.

Gumsexually confused

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Off to bed now. But it is pretty lawless in our bedroom. But let's not go there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit