PROPAGANDA vs EDUCATION

by still_in74 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

This is soooo ridiculous! It's like if you ave a fishtank full of dirt, ants and grass; To the ants in this tank, this would be the world and unless they venture 'out of the box' they'll never know the big world that exists. If we applied the same philosophy then the Earth would still be "flat". You can't get real talk from one group. For instance, let's say I was in the market to buy a video game system. I go to a conference held by Microsoft about their XBox 360. In this marketing event they [MS] will tell me about their console and how they are so much better than the competition. Now, if I leave this event and don't look at the competition for comparison then I'm walking away from this event thinking that the 360 is the best console ever. It's INSANE! If one has questions about the witnesses, being limited to reading more of their crap any gonna answer anything, that's nail driven fact based logic. I know they have to check their brains at the door but c'mon, can they at least TRY to be smarter than a 5th grader?

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    How can anyone defend this???

It's simple. The governing body provides the truth to Jehovah's people, so Jehovah's Witnesses do not need to corrupt their minds with the world's false wisdom. Now, on the other hand, worldly people need to be presented with both sides of the issue because they don't have the truth. But JWs do, so they only need what Jehovah provides them via the FDS.

Got it? Good!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Thanks for the plug!

Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    The governing body provides the truth to Jehovah's people, so Jehovah's Witnesses do not need to corrupt their minds with the world's false wisdom. Now, on the other hand, worldly people need to be presented with both sides of the issue because they don't have the truth. But JWs do, so they only need what Jehovah provides them via the FDS.

isnt that amazing?? Normal people would find this shocking, yet all of us here totally understand this truth. JW's really and truly believe that they do not need to examine what they are taught because the BOrg would never ever never in a million ever tell them something that was not 1,000,000 % TRUE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit