BERNARD

Hello people, it's been awhile since I posted. I've been moving
    on with my life and its been great.I visit the board on the
    weekends to find out the latest on the borg and who left the
    borg. My wife and kids still go to the meetings when they do
    I throw a party for myself loud music and drinks of freedom of
    thought. my mother law has not spoken to me in two years which
    is a good thing as if she can add a cubit to my life span. I don't
    argue with my wife like I use too about the phony watchtower,I just let her make an ass out of herself. I was doing the christmas for the kids but then my mother in law called and now my kids refuse christmas
    so I told them we will have family day on dec 21 then they can open all there toys and my wife is supporting it.I learned to beat the watchtower mentality by just laughing at them I learned to laugh at my self and remember I was in there state of mind for 11 years as a
    jw. My wife have showed signs of doubt but my mother in law snaps her back into the borg frame of mind. But as an individual I don't care as long as im not sitting in the kingdom listening to that same ole bullshit.The witnesses swear to jesus people can't leave without them,
    the witnesses swear to jesus people can't be happy without them. I learned to live as if the jw or wt don't exist and learn to put less
    energy in proving them wrong and just live my life with certainty and
    leave the real truth on its own to catch up with them.Take care and i'll be reading the posts and will give everybody an update on my situation in a couple of months. P.S the u.n thing took my wife for a loop but you know blind faith justify anything well im happy for her, its good to have a wife at times who don't question anything.lol

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome back, Bernard. Sounds like you are having fun with your situation. Hope you can stay creative with it, maybe your family will come around in the future. (the borg isn't going anywhere and we have the time!) j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit