An Announcement to the Members of this Forum

by Robdar 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ninja:

even me robbie?.....he he

Absolutely! I think highly of you even though I did nibble your bum on this forum a few weeks ago. To make it up to you, may I present my bum? Nibble away..... Shalom to you, Ninja.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Z:

Gamar Chtema Tova to all

Thank you. And thank you for posting the Jewish prayer.

G'mar Tov, Z.

• ninja
    ninja

sniff.........shalom robbie.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....I love ya all on here........hic

• Robdar
    Robdar

Beks:

Hugs Rob, a very nice tradition.

Hugs to you too! ~throws arms around Beks~

• ninja
    ninja

p.s....if I have to nibble your bum ...I'd have to put my austin powers teeth in to make a dent...........he he......well did you expect me not to be annoying?

• Robdar
    Robdar

JW Daughter:

Since it is the most important day in the Jewish calendar, it is a good thing to think about and to be aware of. Thanks for the reminder. Blessings to all. I am not Jewish and wouldn't presume upon their tradition, but certainly appreciate that sentiment and have respect for it as I understand it.

It is a solemn yet joyful time. I think it is good thing to examine your soul--no matter what religion you practice, or not practice. Many blessings to you, JW Daughter.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good night everybody. Nightfall cometh and I have to go feed myself before it gets here. It will be 25 hours before I eat or drink again.

G'mar Chatimah Tovah!

• z
    z

Robdar

Thank you and same to you
    G’mar Tov in Hebrew is finish good
    G’mar Chtima Tova ...you should be sign in the book of life

Z

• Gregor
    Gregor

Does this mean you don't love Jesus anymore? Will you be getting circum.......never mind.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

besada = OK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit