A lost witnetter

by MoodyBlue 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MoodyBlue
    MoodyBlue

Hello all:)

I'm new here, having come after the shut down of witnet... I've been a "lurker" for a while, and figured I should introduce myself. (and Path has been bugging me to post, lol) Hopefully I'll be able to add something to conversation. It's nice to find a site where free speech is cool...

Looking forward to meeting all of u:)

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hi Moody,

I'm the listener on this sight! I never make comments that contain anything of value, therefore I'm not a threat to your convictions or certitude! Never stumbled a brother...on the other hand watchout if you're a sister! LOL, what a kick! Gonna tell us your story?

carmel who lives in a cave but not Plato's

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Blue,

I like that better than Moody, don't you? Of course, you may like MoodyBlue, seeing that you named yourself that. We have a penchant for shortening names - except Carmel - we just don't listen to him.

Glad you've put a post in here - I chat with Path also. Nice guy. But be forwarned - a man's a man's, you can only expect so much from any of them. Look at Carmel, for instance.

I've started a new introduction sort-of thread entitled Hello? Hello? Hello? in the Sex Forum. Thought it was appropriate for us high-minded individuals.

Intros on one thread helps us illiterate ones confine our slow reading to one area. Please go on over and speak a little? Don't want to stumble anyone, now do ya?

This is a cool place to chat openly - not saying some of us don't get irritated, argue, whatever. We do, but that's part of conversation, now isn't it? We also find a lot of communication along the way.

Welcome.

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Blue

Nice to meet you.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hi moody. So nice of you to join [despite my "bugging"?? what??]

I think you'll fit in fine here. You have much in common with many here. There are lots of moody people. LOL

I know its not busy like witnet, but you'll see that there are probably benefits to a smaller, tighter group.

Anyway, welcome again, friend.

Path

• Helen
    Helen

hi MD nice to meet you..now carmel I am the listener here you have stuff of value to say its me that doesnt..hahahaha so back OFF.

• MoodyBlue
    MoodyBlue

I'm likin' this forum already... thanks 4 the warm welcome...

waiting.. i'm coming to the sex forum- how did u know that's one of my favorite subjects?! lol

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

MoodyBlue....once again, welcome.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi MB
    I see waiting has already introduced everyone to our 'sex forum'...good grief, what will all these new people think of us!

• puppylove
    puppylove

Hi M/B,

Nice to see you here. Not quite the same as wit.net but you'll have fun, anyway!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit