JW reaction to the visit of Silentlambs in France

by chasson 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Interesting. This really has the headquarters on both sides of the pond pissed.

Randy

• chasson
    chasson

From http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2008/10/02/les-temoins-de-jehovah-dans-la-rue-pour-se-defendre-d-accusations-de-pedophilie_1102490_3224.html Google traduction: For Jehovah's Witnesses, the cup is full. To their critics, the fight must continue. In unprecedented action in France, several hundred faithful Christian of this movement have demonstrated Wednesday 1 October, before the prefecture of Epinal to express their "outrage about the malicious and accusations of pedophilia" distilled by their opponents, according to Guy Canonici, President of the Christian Federation of Jehovah's Witnesses in France.

At the root of this "frustration", the difficulties encountered in the construction of a place of worship on the small regional common DEYVILLERS, neighboring Epinal and offensive anti-sect associations relayed by a former Jehovah's Witness American, William Bowen, on tour in France until October 3.

Founder of the association Silent Lambs, the former head of the movement in the United States asserts that "a third of children living in families of Jehovah's Witnesses" are or are likely to be sexually abused. " Assertions he had made in Paris to different actors in the fight against cults, including the new President of the Interministerial Mission vigilance and fight against sectarianism (MIVILUDES), Georges Fenech, who had chaired in 2006 parliamentary committee of inquiry stating that "45 000 children of Jehovah's Witnesses" were high in a sectarian context. "

Associations such as ADFI (Association for the Defense of families and individuals victims of sects) ensure that the Jehovah's Witnesses "protect" those guilty of sexual assault and pay compensation to victims to buy their silence. "For several years, our religious affairs office gave instructions that must be reported any known sexual abuse," Mr. Canonici denies.

Received by the Chief of Staff of the prefect of the Vosges, the head of the Jehovah's Witnesses also regrets that his movement is the subject of "discrimination" in the construction of places of worship. Designed to serve the approximately 20 000 faithful of eastern France, the project of building a "Hall of the Kingdom" of 1 600 places under DEYVILLERS has been pending since 2004, in the absence of a municipal building permit. A local association is struggling for four years to prevent the Jehovah's Witnesses on the Common 1 500 inhabitants. "They lead hard lives here", recognizes the association president, Hubert Sylvestre, who welcomed Mr. Bowen to DEYVILLERS, at a conference held before a hundred people.

Stéphanie Le Bars

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank you for this, Chasson!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Blondie's right about they're having done street protests or demonstrations in NYC; I remember in once instance, then-mayor Koch looked down at them from his office window, and said ``look at them, demonstrating -- and not one vote among them!"

• chasson
    chasson

On Belgium Bethel, JW have called the police for the 8 people, and have filmed the "opposant":

From http://therese.blogspace.fr/r48594/Religion-et-sectes/

Google traduction

"

Monday the day was positive.

I went in the morning at the hotel where I go.

Directorate underground drive to the European Commission where we deployed our premises before the banners.

We passed the security barrier.

We were well received, and even listened to advice. A dossier was handed over.

After that for some direction the European Parliament, to copy the same folder.

In people who have been warned that we had done during the day, there was a mole for the Jehovah's Witnesses we waited watching from a window. Once they have seen me and another person, they came out for us and we shoot film.

It does this every time, to try to complain to justice. As the lady was known Jehovah's Witnesses is a former and has participated with her husband for many television, it has set up an association to help victims of sects and that It also wrote a book recounting its history, it is considered satan. I myself am known at home, since I have filed a lawsuit, which I left publishing articles in the day, magazine and I make two passes on television, I too considered satan.

We have therefore warned the rest of the group that what happened happened and we are overshadowed.

We are back with the group to their congregations.

Despite several coup of bells, they did not open but the photographer continued to make pictures and another to film.

My friend with whom I had been spotted and began to get excited as we were aware they would not open as she, her husband and I would then, we have already decided to go to the subway and return the hotel which was scheduled a press conference and we realize that we are overdue.

We learned that shortly after we left they opened but only 4 people were able to enter. So the American Bowen who create the Association Silentlambs (the Silent Lambs), Mrs. Charline Delporte caring for an Association for Victims in France and two others were able to enter and submit a copy of the file.

These 4 people were just beginning as two pickup trucks filled with police and one arrived on the spot because they had been called for a demonstration. They are filled with 3 or 4 people waiting at the other door and found the situation ridiculous and they left immediately.

The hotel has held a press conference. There were 3 people assiciations that would make a report and a journalist of the agency Belga. Many other journalists had been invited but with the problems of banks Fortis and Dexia and the funeral of the father of our future queen, they were all taken.

The press conference went well.

We were followed all day by a team of Belgian television and we moved in a show that we will and will last 52 minutes.

• Mary
    Mary
    Despite having bought four years ago land of 64 hectares to DEYVILLERS, Jehovah's Witnesses were unable to advance the project, the building permit is currently blocked by the mayor of the municipality.

ROFLMAO!! This is called Karma coming home to get you.........Way to go Bill, Barbara, and all those who have helped expose the pedophile problem within the Borg! I love it!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Witnesses don't "demonstrate". This doesn't add up.

A number of years ago ? the witnesses in France staged a public protest (demonstration) because of taxation issues. The organization in Europe is structured differently than in North America.They don't mind protesting over there. Do you think the USA is ready for a site like Britain's www.jwgift.org I don't think so.

• magoo
    magoo

.......i guess the 'brits haven't heard of the evils of the internet............

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit