proof that the faithfool and diseased slave is a false prophet!

by 1914BS 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mustang
    mustang
    Remember the Jan 15 and feb 15 2008 washtowels and where the FDS said how great it would be to sell your homes and rent.

The simple answer to this idiotic $hit is: when you (FDS) pay for it; and BTW, you'll have to pay for my time, too.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang
    hey GB....you gave the JWs bad advice when you told them to sell their homes and quit their jobs

Sjhades of 1975: they said something similar back then. More ruined lives then, more to follow now.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

My house is paid for: unless you have an ARM, a mortgage is like rent control. Houses near me are renting for 3 times what my mortgage was; apartments are over double.

Prophets??? These guys couldn't prophesy their way out of an open closet.

Mustang

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is one reason why I call them the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. Telling people to sell their homes in a bear market, just so they could have more time for field circus--and rent. That really makes sense.

Just one more reason why I hope the Washtowel Slaveholdery takes a bath on every single one of their properties. And I hope no one ever donates another penny into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. Hey, maybe they ought to buy stocks that are selling for $100 today when I know it is going to 50 cents next week (maybe I will short sell the stocks to them for $100 and wait for the stock price to crash).

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I hope the dubs who sold their homes and ripped off their kids from a righful inheritance will sue the shit out of those slave buggers

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Hey slave bugger. The economy is trashed and you gave bad advice in the Jan 15-08 wacktower. You are not God's chosen org. A fly has more holy spirit than the slave bugger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit