km08/10

by iloowy 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

so what "alt"?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Thanks. Sickening to see how the GB parallel themselves to the first century. The mind control and cultish language is so obvious, five years after being out after being a JW for 35 yeras.

• iloowy
    iloowy

Well, seems like JWD will sometimes display and sometimes not display the scan Gifs.

If you can't see the files and want a copy you can send me

an email @: iloowy (a) goowy . com

or @: iloowy (a) gmail . com

and... I'll respond to your request with an email attachment

containing the scans.

Can any ol'timers on the board tell me some trick to post Gifs on a message?

Or is it against the rules to put up WT Lit on the board like this?

With regards.

--ILOOWY

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

So, who doesn't see the parallel with the Mormons "Family Home Evening" on Monday nights? They are encouraged to have family study that night. They even have an industry selling study material and coloring books etc. Jehovah seems to be listening to Elohim and Moroni. W.Once

• startingover
    startingover

I haven't looked at one of these in years. So I see they supply the questions for the q & a discussion at the service meeting.
    Didn't it used to be that the guy handling the part made up the questions? As if any imbicle couldn't come up with questions like that. Talk about dumbing down.

Thanks for the scan. I doubt many will continue on using this time for family study. At first probably, but I bet that will soon fade and the free time will be welcomed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit