SCAN OF TRACT CAMPAIGN: "Would you like to know the truth?"

by DoomVoyager 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks Doomy V !

In harmony with God's original purpose, those resurrected as humans will have the opportunity to live on a paradise earth.

Now that's some ackward verbage. Obviously, they're trying to avoid the issue of the heavenly resurrection, who get instant immortality. And they avoid the issue of those resurrected on earth who will be slaughtered at the first complaint after they get tired of burying dead bodies, eating fruit, and wearing a forced smile. If I'd never heard this rubbish before, the phrase "resurrected as humans" would leave me wondering if some would be resurrected as cows or dogs or something.

Having been around da troof my whole life, I think this thing is BORING!!!! Geez, didn't they just study the Revelation Climax book? The crap from the 30s through the 50s was way more earthshaking than this scrap of crap. Previous tract campaigns in the last few decades were more grabbing about the big A. Where's the straightforward prophecy of imminent Armageddon? False Religion being the whore to be destroyed? All Governments to be destroyed soon? Collapse of the global monetary system? Disease soon to kill 1/3 of earth's population? Jehovah to destroy all evil babies soon?

In a word... boring.

B the X

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Mary: LOL! I am pretty tempted to print a few of those out and sneak them into the stack at the literature counter next meeting. Or I could just leave one stuffed into the crack of the door.

Oh, and by the way, the announcement said to "leave them in mailboxes upon the initial visit if no one is home"... so it will indeed be a Great Waste of Paper. Somewhere on the order of 5000-7000 coming in just for our cong. alone.

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary: LOL! I am pretty tempted to print a few of those out and sneak them into the stack at the literature counter next meeting. Or I could just leave one stuffed into the crack of the door.

Well, I hearby give everyone copywrite permission to print and distribute as many of my covers as needed. What would really be funny is to find out when the Great Work of distributing the real ones will take place; then everyone goes to the local Kingdumb Hell and puts my version neatly tucked on the windshielf of all the cars in the parking lot. We could also nail one to the KH doors, jes like Martin Luther.

alt

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

The Sunday meeting of Oct. 19 or 26 would work

I like the idea about the 95 Theses. It wouldnt' be too hard to come up with 95 Theses against the WT. Someone should start a thread on that.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Any I get will end up in the shredder, just like the washtowels and asleeps I shredded did. And yes I put them in the recycling bin. They do make good bedding for gerbils.

• booby
  • booby
    booby

sorry for the small pic

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

We have several copies of this new tract given to us by a Ministerial Servant. The back page says 'printed in the U.S.A.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Rick is dat you?

• skin
    skin

Here in New Zealand, our tracts say they are printed in Australia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit