Nibiru - 2012

by chappy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's interesting, alright, as long as you can keep from believing it. It's mostly science fiction. The problem is that he tries to present it as factual.

At least 2 asteroids have caused major extinctions. What major catastrophe happened 3600 yrs ago? You already said that you don't believe in noahs flood.

Sitchin is a psuedo sumerian linguist. He makes up a bunch of stuff. He has been debunked several times on this site. Why bot do a search of the site?

S

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It's true Sitchin has been debunked. But so has everyone else and every other theory regarding mans origens. Something or someone is preventing us from knowing and understanding whats going on. Everything is debunkable, when we were witnesses we could debunk the catholic church. If you believe in creation you can debunk evolution endlessly. If you believe in evolution you can debunk creation endlessly. If you are a fundametalist christian you can debunk the JW's. Theres no end to it. What goes through my mind on this topic is the bible says either be hot or cold if you are lukewarm I will spit you out of my mouth. The powers or power that be wants us to be commited in what we believe, that causes the drama the tension the emotion. If you dont believe anything, you will be depressed, believe and action are the opposites of depressioin. Maybe what we believe will propel us into the next dimension or next reality when we die. A parallel universe sort of thing. Those who believe in heaven go to their vision or interpretation of heaven. Those who believe in nothing go into oblivioin. Another theory that goes along with some of sitchins and Ickes ideas are we are in a matrix. Which the movie was sort of a metaphor of. In this matrix we act as battery cells, energy components which the powers that be consume. In our role as battery, energy cells we give off the most juice when we are committed to a belief and are very emotionaly involved. Thats why the powers that be, aka God wants us commited to one side or the other. Then we are more juicy giving off the nectar of emotion and drama. Which is why some theorist believe we are here to have our emotional energy consumed as in the matrix. The Gods are probably having a banquet feast this past month with all the financial turmoil in the markets.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Debunk everything that you can, and what is left is likely truth.

S

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Debunk everything that you can, and what is left is likely truth.

S I think it takes a life time to do it and we dont get to the truth on this side. I think the only thing for sure is I am concious. No offence but I dont know about you or anybody else. This is my reality.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps, belief is not needed. It's certainly overrated.

S

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Perhaps, belief is not needed. It's certainly overrated.

S If so, then perhaps its a coping mechanism that I havent evolved away from. I got some 20th century man left in me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit