McCain....the white Jess Jackson

by LovesDubs 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Is it me or does McCain act just like frickin Jesse Jackson???

"Oh LOOK a hurricane PHOTO OP!" lets run over there and be HEROES! Start packing boxes!! Look mournful! Yeah thats it.....Wait wait wait!! Theres ANOTHER Photo Op I can use to try to make myself look GOOD!! Quick!!! Get my private jet!! Quick take my picture sitting at the table with the other guys debating the $700 billion! No no...wait...let me CANCEL MY DEBATE first yeah...yeah that looks good, REEEEAL good...now...take it from my RIGHT cheek side cuz thats better! No nooooo...dont let the camera catch Obama sitting there too! Move over...wait wait...its a Jewish Holiday! Let me get my yamakuh...there...oh backwards? ok...howz this? Do I look jewish now? Quick...check the papers...see where I need to go next! No I wasnt for the bailout...well of COURSE I was for the bailout!! Bailout is failing??? Oh of COURSE I never supported it! It might happen after all you say? Well wasnt I heavily INVOLVED with this??? " Its Obamas fault!! The republicans killed it?? Well HE did it not us...somehow Obama is to blame!"

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• james_woods
    james_woods

One major difference is that it is demonstrably McCain's elected job...with Jackson, he was just an outside meddler.

One major similarity is that McCain is absolutely on the wrong side of an issue (bailout) that his spoken ethics and political position should be opposing.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

James...Im hijacking my own thread, but I feel like this $700 billion is like putting a bandaid on a severed jugular and expecting it to actually stop bleeding.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yup. You know - I started out the year thinking I was voting for Obama (mainly because I thought McCain was a little too old and out of touch), but then he committed the back to back sins of that narcissistic European tour and followed it up by selecting Biden. (what we need is change Biden).

Then, I thought I would switch to McCain; at least he looked like a pretty honest guy - a reformer, a fairly moderate voting record (i.e. not a NeoCon in the normal sense of the word), and he had some guts.

Now I just want to sit it out unless I have a chance to vote "none of the above", like Jesse Ventura wanted to have on his state ballots.

PS, back to the thread; yes - the McCain ride through town like Paul Revere was quite Jesse Jackson-esque. And it seems to have done about as much good as all of Jesse's "peace missions", too.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Maybe my thread should be McCain = "Where's Waldo?" LOL

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Is it me or does McCain act just like frickin Jesse Jackson???

McCain still needs a lot of practice in making his sentences rhyme.

Rub a Dub

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

LOL!! Like..."if it doesnt fit you must acquit" ?

or

"Nation in trouble? Let's talk double!"

"I cant debate! Obama can wait!"

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"If you vote Obama, you need a lobotama."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit