How the Hell does the WT deal with ZEITGEIST.COM

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 5 Replies latest jw friends

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

hAVE YOU SEEN THIS MOVIE..... it was unbeleivable................I am not very savy with the internet, but some of you are...maybe somebody could make it available on this site....but for those of you who have not watched this just type zeitgiest on google

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

It's been discussed here a lot in the past. Very powerful film, but apparently full of "half truths", which is a shame. It would be great to see more videos of this quality on the subject, but without all the extra fake evidence.

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Taken at face value, Zeitgeist seems like a world changing movie.

If you take the time to do only a little bit of research yourself, you soon realize that much of the movie falls apart before you are even a fifth of the way through it, especially the religious segment.

It all sounds good and conspiratorial, especially attached to the spooky but thrilling music.

I'm not saying that it's full of lies. What I am saying is that many of the truths are not adequately supported or are not supported at all. Of course, to a JW, all that means is that it is clear evidence that Satan is behind it!

• Gill
    Gill

Great Film!

Love it!

The WT would counter with this.......Satan planned all these 'copies' a long time ago. I remember the WT or Awake article in which they said that.

Doesn't change the fact that Jesus is TammuZ, Mary is Semiramis and Yah is the Sun God.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Timothy Giannuzzi: "For the American government to have instigated 9/11, it would have had to exhibit a staggering amount of competence, cohesion and co-ordination. Tens of millions of dollars, a great deal of explosives and, at the very least, many dozens of people would have to have been organized, bought off and/or used surreptitiously so as not to attract attention. These assumptions alone invalidate the conspiracy theorists' position. Anyone possessed of an ounce of rationality knows that the U.S. government is not remotely capable of acting like this."

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/theeditorialpage/story.html?id=0bc82ffe-1e2e-4991-93ea-0f384b864bad

More thorough examinination of the film, here: http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

You might enjoy this:
    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... opic=98970

I have seen the film. As far as the technical expertise of the filmmaking, it is impressive. As far as presenting accurate and truthful information, it fails. The film is a mixture of truth, lies and distortions.

It will probably encourage people to think for themselves, which is good, but I reject the film as an authoritative documentary that reveals truth. It's entertaining and thought-provoking.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    It's been discussed here a lot in the past. Very powerful film, but apparently full of "half truths", which is a shame. It would be great to see more videos of this quality on the subject, but without all the extra fake evidence.

Leolaia has broken down this movie a number of times to show how factually inaccurate it is. Educate yourself by reading some good books by respected scholars, now cheesy internet videos ;P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit