Can anyone translate this letter from the WBTS to Hitler (to English)

by middleman 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• middleman
    middleman

This letter proves the Watchtower's early support of Hitler. Maybe some website already has this translated into English? Thanks for your help.

Blessings...

• funkyderek
  • middleman
    middleman

Awesome thank-you so much... Blessings...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The Best of... WTS, Hitler and the Holocaust

The info can be found in the Year Book 1934 Pages 127-140.

In Rutherford's own words!!!

• middleman
    middleman

Really Lady?........do you or anyone else have that scan by chance? That would be awesome... Blessings...

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Here are those scans, well some anyway pp 132-139

alt

alt

alt

alt

• middleman
    middleman

WOW thank-you so much. Do you mind if I use and reference your name (for the scans) on my blog? I'm not done with it but here's what I have so far on my Hitler article. There's more scans I'm going to be adding soon.

http://middleman777.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/did-the-wbts-support-hitler/

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Middleman:

1934 Yearbook, pp.127-140 Bookmarked Searchable Reduced If having these pages in a PDF is a must, then you can use this PDF which includes the copyright date and Watchtower name found in the front of the Yearbook. Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/c8fmyl N. (Those are some great scans Betweenworlds! Good job!)

• Veronipony
    Veronipony

I read a tiny bit, and all I saw was the Watchtower smooching up to Germany as a country, like how they've always been nice to Germany, braging that they went to prison for not agreeing to anti-Germany writings etc etc, the regular JW asskissing to powers, and common bragging:8

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Atlantis!!

Thanks so much You ruleee (as usual)

Shelli

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit