MAIL ONLINE---2 JWS MURDER 13 INNOCENT PEOPLE!

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

typical Witnesses.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Fox News has run the story too.

Right you are Mini! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427803,00.html Thanks ! This is email-worthy ! B the X

• free2think
    free2think

Wow that is sickening.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

but is it true?? russian media has reported before of suicide waves among witnesses, that was not true etc... Could it be a splinter group. Or simply some affiliated witnesses going totally astray???

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Any person having been to a JW meeting 16 years ago, according to Russian newspapers IS a JW, it seems. Anything goes, as long as you can blame it on the JWs. Suicide pacts, murders, whatever - blame it on the JWs. Same thing has been done in Albania.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I was somewhat gullible as a JW is conditioned to be. No more, therefore I do not take such stories as Gospel truth.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It was the puppies, the agents of Satan that brought this on, don't blame Jehoober. W.Once

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

JWs like to portray themselves as people who have higher morals than others, with fewer incidents of violence and immorality than "worldly" people. In reality, they have the same problems as anyone else. They have their share of wackos, just like any other segment of society. It's dangerous for them to believe they have "Jehovah's protection and blessing" more than anyone else.

W

• minimus
    minimus

Wackos are wackos. These are just nut cases!

• Mary
    Mary
    He later told investigators: "Mother explained to me that every woman killed or raped by me would become my wives in the afterlife."

While we all know the WTS is a nutty cult, this statement above (by one of the perpetrators) shows that these two are not only off their rocker, but it casts doubts about whether or not they were really Dubs. No Witness would make this kind of statement simply because, as we all known, they do not believe in an "afterlife" (unless you're one of the 144,000) and certainly do not believe in any sort of 'marriage' in the spirit world.

Just take both of these freaks out back and shoot them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit