**** Five Years and 50 for me ****

by FlyingHighNow 20 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, Robyn and Free. And Ninja, that's not me in my avatar, just in case you'd been wondering.

I doubt Bowie is anything more than a creative artist who takes in what he sees and spits it back out in song thats the beauty of the matrix. Or to put it another way being trapped in this system of things.

Jag, people of the 60's and 70's were already very concerned about the environment and the impact pollution was having on Earth's health. The song just reflected that sentiment. It talks of Earth dying. All these years later, people are still concerned, but now we have even more to worry with as far as environmental health.

• dawg
    dawg

Don't sweat the small stuff, I'm nearing 50 and just ran 5 miles, worked out for 1 hour.

I say, stay active, listen to a lot of Bowie, and live till you die... i mean live...

I feel great, so who cares about the age.

• caliber
    caliber

FHN,

you can do some kind of moon ceremony- the full moon starts Oct 14 20:03 this year... enjoy it on both sides of your 50th!

You must howl at the full moon... then be able to recite a few words of a song for evey one of the 50 States ! hee hee hee !

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age

I know it's October 15 .....but how old will you be ?. I can't seem to remember ! hee hee hee !

Caliber

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Caliber, thank you. And what I want is for a man never to make age an issue. And don't use it this way: For your age, you ... Or: You get around pretty good, for your age. Then there's the: Women your age...

So far I haven't had this problem.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

And your still lovely as ever.............

• chickpea
    chickpea

well i have 50 in the rearview by a couple of years...

and the hits just keep on happening!
    closer than ever to having no minor children...
    i am giddy with anticipation!

i can only hope the same for you, FHN...
    much to eagerly anticipate in the upcoming
    revolutions around the sun!!! be a tigger!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Have a good one FlyingHigh.

I date back to Rome, Cesar and all those crumbling relics.

You are just a baby.

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

believe in horrorscopes hmm? hehe! how do you know she's a libra?

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

lisa ann, worship a goon god? o_O why the moon silliness?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just noticed this thread - yes "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" was a brilliant album and yes 5 years is my favorite track on the album

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit