Ok, so what's going on with the pioneer hours?

by cognac 26 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Rumored LTR release in October.....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think they are quite late. If it was supposed to be effective on Sept 1, 2008, we are already nearing the end of that month. Perhaps they will announce it along with the waste of paper drive they have coming.

• cognac
    cognac

bttt - It's almost October and I haven't heard anything about this by any JW... You think this will actually happen? I'm starting to have my doubts...

• cognac
    cognac

bttt - still nothing on this???

• yknot
    yknot

Well I don't know what is going on officially......but...a few reminders...

1. no one in my circuit has received the shippment of the Nov 15 WTs!..(perhaps they will start making the SEs JW.org dl only)

2. October almost here once again !!!! ......Time for the 'AM' !!

Last year we had some pretty interesting "October Surprises", perhaps they want to repeat last years performance.

• asilentone
    asilentone

maybe the super heavy read your thread and decided to delay the annoucement.

• cognac
    cognac

Guess this isn't gonna happen???

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This may be nothing but after the meeting tonight the PO called all the pioneers into the back room. That's not a usual occurrence, maybe he was telling them the good news?

Cognac, you're not still pioneering are you??!! ShockedOMG 3Scratching Head 2

• still_in74
    still_in74

i heard from an elder recently that his PO mentioned it to him that it was happening, I just dont know when...

The rumours are really going around in JW land, everyone has heard about! Amazing if it doesnt how well apostate rumours can move through the org eh?

FYI - I have had my Nov 15 WT for 2 weeks.....

• cognac
    cognac
    Cognac, you're not still pioneering are you??!! ShockedOMG 3Scratching Head 2

Good lord no!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit