Matt. 24:14 fullfilled?

by Heather 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Heather
    Heather

Has anyone heard this. I was sent a link to a talk by Bro. Rayford of Bethel something about this scripture being fullfilled... yatta yatta...blah blah blah... wondering if anyone else has heard this rumour. Sorry haven't been on here in a while. Don't know about any new news. Thanks

• yknot
    yknot

Zone Talks: Hawaii and Sydney

Save my soul's Hawaiian recaps: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/155266/1.ashx

Billy the X's Sydney recaps http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/153571/1.ashx

If you want I do have some MP3s of Losch's "What the Near Future Holds"

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

If it is "fulfilled" then God's got pretty low standards.

Dave

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower-1995-September-1-p.18 "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." (Matthew 24: 14; Mark 13: 10) Has this prophecy been fulfilled? Indeed, it has."

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

IT WAS FULLFILLED BEFORE THE END CAME IN 70 C.E.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So the whole world has been covered now, huh?

Has there been any reports out of Africa on the Masai tribe? Have they been reached? Have any been converted to JW?

I would really like to see statistics on this one in particular. I would like to know how effective the JWs have been.

Also, I don't think the end can come until at least one Masai accepts salvation.

The Masai (or Maasai) are a warrior tribe living in Kenya and Tanzania. They live in mud huts and spend most of their time grazing cattle. Their wealth is measured in cows; the more cows you own, the richer you are. They subsist almost entirely on the meat, milk, and blood from their cattle, drinking blood directly from their cows and goats. Our guide arranged for us to watch the blood-drinking ritual.

Five or six Maasai men wrangle a cow and hold it in place. The blood will be taken from the jugular vein of the neck, so a tourniquet is tied above this vein.

One of the warriors then shoots a very sharp-tipped arrow directly into the jugular vein (above). It was kind of like the way a phlebotomist would insert a needle into a human's arm to do a blood draw.

When the arrow is pulled out, blood gushes out of the vein and is collected in a bucket. It looked like they got at least a gallon of blood from this animal.

When they were done, they smeared a bit of cow dung over the wound to stop the flow, and the cow was released. Just like with a human blood donation, this cow will not be bled again for the next 4-6 weeks.

When they offered us a sip, how could I resist?

Photos of me taken by Ian

I know I'm looking kind of bug-eyed in these photos, but it actually wasn't that bad. It was very thin and bland. It tasted just like human blood. (Not that I'm in the habit of drinking human blood. But if you've ever cut your lip or had a tooth bleed, you know the taste). There was actually very little taste as I was drinking it, but for several minutes afterwards I had strong blood aftertaste.

• yknot
    yknot

What the Future Holds by Losch in Hawaii, click on file/9oirb8

What the Future Holds by Losch Sydney, click on /file/g88vy5

• Heather
    Heather

Hmmm, well, thanks for the answers.... don't think the blood drinking was ummm, an answer... gag...I used to say i'd try anything once... i'll have to rephrase that : ) lmao. I was mostly asking the question because the e-mail I was sent was of a resent talk given. Just haven't been here in a long time and thought i'd swing by and see if there was any more resent news. thanks

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

The GB/WTS could not have any part in its fulfilment since they do not have any idea what the "gospel" is, neither do they know what the "kingdom" is.

Doug

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This very same topic was posted just last month. Maybe some of these comments will help you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/164439/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit