Yes I am alive and well

by orangefatcat 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

To all my very dear friends, yes I am here and well, I have been getting new medical help for my severe headaches and must admitt I am getting some positive relief. The treatment isn't so pleasant however just for the relief of some terrible headaches for a couple of days I am willing to go through the treatment.

Also I am now officailly off of my opiate drugs. Morphine. After being one it for eight years and totally addicted to it I knew I had to stop as it was running me. I was constanting tired and no energy. I slept more then I was awake and just didn't quite feel I was doing anything good for my body. I made it a matter of prayer and I know it is only through His strength I got throught these past three weeks of withdrawls. And it wasn't pretty neither, I was sick as a dog.

But now most of the withdrawls have passed and I feel more alert and can remember. Wow that is a biggy as I thought I was losing my memory. I would read sometimes the same sentence over and over again and again and still it didn't click and now I read and recall it back. yabba dabba doo.

I still have tons of pain but I will adjust to it and try other methods to elivate it with out the aid of drugs. I really never knew how totally dependant I was on them until I tried to stop and then you know exactly how bad you really were addicted to them.

I thank God he gave me the courage and strength and the prayers of others.

I love all of you so much and how many of you have been a real inspiration to me. Thanks to all of you.

Orangefatcat

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Glad you are doing better, Dear Orange Fat Cat. Courage and strength and prayers are darned good things to have around.

Love,
    Baba.

• LDH
    LDH

Orange, I was not aware that you hadn't been doing well. My thoughts are with you.

• simplesally
    simplesally

So glad you are feeling better! Nice to hear from you :)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Good to hear that you're "alive and well". Best wishes on non-opiate remedies / coping with your pain. I deal with arthritis pain almost every day. Although my pain level is less severe than yours, I know pain can really sap your strength. Take care of yourself OFC.

• carla
    carla

I'm glad you are on the road to recovery! Take care, carla

• Dagney
    Dagney

So good to hear from you! What a thing your've been through!

I wish you continued strength and healing.

• PEC
    PEC

((((((OFC))))))

I am glad you are past the worst of your withdrawals. I hope you get the headaches under control.

Philip

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Thanks everyone, your all so kind, I am feeling alot better today, and am going to go out and get some sunrays..

I hope all of you a great day.

Blessings to all of you

Orangefatcat.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I made it a matter of prayer and I know it is only through His strength I got throught these past three weeks of withdrawls

Matthew 11:28-30.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit