XJW4EVR

Hot: Rita Hayworth

Hot: Audrey Hepburn

alt

Hot: Ann Margret

Hot: Natalie Wood

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    I agree, but I find something grotesque about Eva Mendes, I can't quite put my finger on it.

I can put my finger on it. It's her face, she looks really evil. But hot....LOL

• gymbob
    gymbob

Ok, if you're going with Ann Margaret or Natalie Wood, I'll trump you with Sophia Loren! GYMBB

• watson
    watson
    People rave about Sarah Jessica Parker -I cant stand her

She's the prettiest "ugly" woman in Hollywood.

• Quandary
    Quandary

HOT!! = Ava Gardner, Rita Hayworth, Susan Hayward, Jane Russell, Jane Mansfield, Sophia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida, Catherine Deneuve, Brigitte Bardot

What can I say, I was born in the wrong generation. I find that today's actresses pale in comparison to the glamour gals of the past.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Stilla, you're like Andy, you go for the girls with cute, youthful looking faces. I love Charlotte on SITC. SJ Parker can look really good at times and others just haggard. But I love her.

Christina Aguilera. There is just something bizarre about the girl. She thinks she is hot. I dunno. Disturbed?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Avril Lavigne. Could someone please teach this girl not to revere Tammy Faye? I guess the annoying thing about her is that she is a total Happy Meal of the music industry. Packaged for kiddies. But the dirty old men love her, too. Just stop pretending you're a songwriter and lay off the black racoon eyeliner, Av.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Not McDreamy, not even by a stretch.

Belinda Carlisle: I always thought she was cute/beautiful.

Belinda Carlislealt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit