I kissed a girl -annoying or good

by stillajwexelder 48 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hope my boyfriend don't mind it

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Damn, my husband made me turn it off. . .so he could not miss any of "invasion". I got the gist of it. Hmmm. Never been tempted, but I do think I have had some nonsexual girl crushes. I've mentioned my fascination for Angelina Jolie-but I have no inclination to kiss her! Go figure. George Clooney on the other hand-I could think of some things to do with him:)

• caliber
    caliber

Girl kissing girl how sweet it is !

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Annoying. Not the subject matter, but the canned formula sound, very annoying.

This song by the same name, but different song, by Jill Sobule is less annoying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclQZ4W2VZ0

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't imagine kissing a girl and getting the same earth moving experience I've had from three different excellent kissers, all boys.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I haven't heard the song, but my granddaughter said it was a good song and sang a few lines for me.

I find kissing more intimate than sex.

lisa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

girls are so lovable, lips so soft so kissable

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ever been told you are GOOD kisser?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ever been told you are GOOD kisser? YES - especially when I go south if you know what I mean -I just love eating p+++y

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love it when there is chemistry between a man and me and he is gifted. Never had that experience with a woman, so I can't comment on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit