Are Jehovah's Witnesses Truly Politacally Neutral & No Part Of The World?

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I have some hot discussion going on at Yahoo answers on this question. Please go check it out and respond with your opinions, I would love to keep this one going for a while.

here is the link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080912004110AA62Uee&r=w

THANKS Y'ALL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually JW`s are neutral and no part of the world........The WBT$ is not!.....Never confuse the 2,as being one and the same..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Actually JW`s are neutral and no part of the world........The WBT$ is not!

Ouch Outlaw! That is one helluva zinger!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Truly Politically Neutral & No Part Of The World?

That's a gas! Funny!

Definitions:
    Neutral: indifferent
    Political: Of, relating to, or dealing with the structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state.

1. Germany: Go to the claim that the Jehovah's Witnesses were the only "religion" that opposed the Nazi political party. How can I oppose a political party and still be indifferent?

2. Greece: Jehovah's Witnesses lobbied every politician in Greece and gave them all a copy of the "Proclaimer's" book. How do I lobby a politician with indifference?

3. United States: Jehovah's Witnesses hold the record among "religious" groups for political involvement with the United States government at the Supreme Court level with the goal of influencing the application of law. Is influencing the application of law "dealing with the affairs of government" or not?

4. United States: The Watch Tower Society owners were found guilty of political crimes and the president and all the directors were sent to Federal prison. May political crimes be considered political activity?

Jehovah's Witnesses are a political organization called "The Theocracy". Rutherford was an attorney and a politician and immediately after he stole the company, he consistently used the Watch Tower venue as a political resistance movement involved in every political issue from Prohibition to national defense. I've never met a politically indifferent Jehovah's Witness in my life.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The organization cannot be truly neutral when they join the UN as NGO members.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Didn't the JW's (WTBTS) have some sort of protest march in France because of France's decision to tax their assets?

That doesn't sound neutral to me.

• milligal
    milligal

Everytime you post these I go on Yahoo and respond to them. i'm gald you're doing this....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know many (me included) who vote with their heart

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower joins political party!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/96547/1.ashx

N.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

That should have been, "Watchtower joins political lobby" not (party). Sorry!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/96547/1.ashx

N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit