How Were You "Disciplined" As A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Outlaw (or anyone else who knows), What? you mean they came by your house to tell you couldn't answer at the meetings (you didn't go to) anymore or did you have to go in to see them?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Being told to just meet men at the a$$emblies was enough--after they promised to set me up with the opposite sex.

And, having me being held to every single little rule that they could apply.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Carla..I was mischeivious..Always doing something that would shock and make the congregation laugh..We had a lot of kids in our congregation..So when I threw a party and they all came..The JC meeting was pretty big..LOL!!..Pretty much the entire congregation showed up for it..LOL!!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Robert7
    Robert7

My discipline due to lack of participation (lack of service & commenting), was.... further lowering my participation!!!!

- No controlling the mics (No 'priviledges' period)

- Could not read at Book Study

- Could not say prayer at Book Study

I liked discipline! Allowed me to fade easier!

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, sometimes discipline is beneficial.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm I had a good talking to by a whole bunch of em. I never was publicly reproved or anything, nor were the kids I was with. I will just never forget the grilling. "Did he touch your breasts?" Hehe what a bunch of old losers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit