new tract campaign next year for the memorial

by bereanbiblestudent 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Just heard that there will be another tract campaign next year to invite people for the memorial.

• james_woods
    james_woods

My gosh - what an innovative, new, and refreshing idea!!! Where do they get these Watchtower strategists?

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

And what an impressive meeting that is for interested persons too. Who wouldn't want to be part of an organization that passes around the bread and wine while nobody partakes? That meeting alone should cause a massive influx of new followers.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Speaking of the Memorial, does anyone know how many partaker there were, this year?

• badboy
    badboy

MRS F.HALLELUJAH BROTHERS A\nd sisters,its good to go to a meeting where pass the parcel,as my late mother use to say is played out

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Oh, brother! Another waste of paper distribution campaign--this is getting totally ridiculous. I guess they learned nothing from the 2008 Waste of Paper Distribution Campaign and having 85-90% of those wastes of paper not getting finished.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I'm wondering if Jesus will get any "fluffier" next year.

• Gladring
    Gladring

I keep on having a wicked thought. Could we mobilize the troops and get as many as possible to attend the memorial and partake? We'd have to attend other cong.s where we wouldn't be recognized. They'd have to count us though, right? Imagine 40,000 emblem partakers!

• boyzone
    boyzone

These campaigns are great. My local cong were very obedient and blitzed the territory with last year's leaflet, They had 35 LESS at the memorial than the year before. Result!

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

I refer to the Jehovah's Witness Memorial as "Emblem Hot Potato". They pass around the emblems like a game of hot potato; whereby they are denied the New Covenant. My question is: what is the point in attending? If one is to just sit there and reject the emblems; why attend?

The Watchtower is basically inviting people to come sit in the Kingdom Hall and deny Jesus Christ as their Mediator. The memorial talk outline even goes so far as to state that most of those in attendance are there as "spectators". It is pathetic display of pseudo-Christian propoganda.

The Watchtower's Memorial night is basically an "open house" of sorts where interested people come to hear a sales pitch - much like a seminar that is put on to sell Hawaiin time shares.

And the Watchtower accuses Christendom of dishonoring Jesus by celebrating Christmas? Please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit