WHAT ARE THE WATCHTOWERT'S TOP 10MISTAKES?

by badboy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY IDEAS?

• asilentone
    asilentone

no idea.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Declaring themselves the 'only religion' in 1919.....

The change in tone that the org made when judge Rutherford put himself in control, became quite authoritarian and has not backed off on that since

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Leaving the toilet seat up after they pee.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It might turn out to be the adoption of a voluntary contribution scheme for the lit.....if the money dries up?

Or the dropping of the Tuesday Book study, If they all spend it watching football on the telly and seeing how much better life is?

• asilentone
    asilentone

they made a stupid mistake telling me that I cannot play sports at High School.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

badboy = Bizzaro minimus

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If you said the 1975 hype was a mistake I would argue that that ploy created extensive wealth for the organization.

The mistake is not creating a legal barrier between the watchtower wealth and the problems at the congregation level. The lawyers are working on that and over the next few years they should be able to solve that problem.

The fact that they destroyed families and individual lives is irrelevant and is not a mistake. Rather, it is a cost of doing business.

• heyfea
    heyfea

Forcing its members to go from door to door, or else.

Not allowing its members to interact socially with the rest of the world.

Not allowing its members to get involved in politics. After all, God placed authority in the world so there could be some sort of other.

Discouraging its members from giving time or money to real charities.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hounding everyone to go to all the boasting sessions and field circus without creating any value in doing so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit