What anti-watchtower term have you adopted

by wannaexit 21 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Since joining this board, I've had many laughs while reading some of the UN-theocratic terms some fellow posters use. Here is a list of some of my favorites: Dubs, Dubdom, Kingdumb hall, Kingdummies, Witchtower, Watchtower fable and crap society, Bet-hell, The borganization, The witless, The district Overbeer, governing boobs, circuit overlords, The Botchtower, There are so many more but I can't remember them all. What term do you like to use?

• oompa
    oompa

the one I have heard too many times......jehover...........just oompa

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

circus overseer

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

washtowel

asleep

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

beth-hell

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Here's a new one how about " Dumb men with power Society "

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

My husband's favorite the rags (magazines)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Recently I started calling the Kingdom Hall what it really is: The Boredom Hall.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I just read one that called it the Wachtower Cult of Horrors. That' s my favorite one so far. I think it's a perfect description.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

The one that bout got me in trouble a while back is field circus. I meant to say field service to a brother in our discussion and accidently said field circus.
    It just rolled off my tongue like it was always like that. The brother just laughed and thought it was a slip of the tongue. I was thinking oh if he only knew where I heard that one heehee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit