November WT: new policy for inactive ones?

by behemot 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Whether they are taking a harder line on inactive ones or not, what's wrong with the response, "Don't call us, we'll call you." when solicited either by phone or in person by elders who are attempting to shepherd the flock? If they get nasty, then try Dr, Bob's threat of legal action if da'ing or df'ing is threatened.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think it may spark a phone call or two, but unless something is very specific as far as getting a yes or no answer out of every inactive one's, most elders will let it go. If a firmer policy did come down the pipeline I don't think it will presented as a WT article. Too negative for the public. Likely a letter which would not be introduced to the rank and file. Minimizes collateral damage. If a inactive on were to go public and cry foul, well ya know how quickly they pull out the A word or the "he's just disgruntled" card.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    but I can assure you that the WTS has no "scriptural" grounds to df or consider inactive jws as having da'd themselves.

Having no scriptural grounds never stopped the wt from acting like shi+ LOL

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

If the current elders at my old Hall want to fight joint and separate lawsuits (simple ones, file by me), then they can bother me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit