IMO ~ Who Is The Evil Slave And How Can We Tell?

by Flash 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Flash
    Flash

IMO - WHO IS THE EVIL SLAVE AND HOW WE CAN TELL?

Matthew 7: 15 ~ 23 'By their fruits you will recognise them.'

It's apparent by their conduct, that after waiting 35 years and seeing 1914 fail to bring Armageddon, the Slave that WAS faithful turned Evil. And it has been this Evil Slave that has been 'lording it over' and 'beating' God's people ever since!

Their conduct, those leaders, past and present of the Governing Body clearly show they are the Unfaithful/Evil Slave in that they have been consistantly 'beating' Jesus congregation. The beating the Evil Slave Class has been giving to both their 'fellow slaves' and the 'menservants and maidsevants' (since Russell's passing, perhaps earier) comes in the form of dealing with the congregation in an very oppressive, heavy handed way, conditioning everyone to be afraid, causing them to constantly gauge themselves against the 'Organizationally Correct' view thus making them restrained in their thinking, their speech and their behavior.

The Unfaithul Slave is constantly manipulating and controling God's people with Guilt and Fear while deliberately confusing their thinking with Self Doubt, forcing them to live unnessasarily small lives purely based on the Governing Body's own pridefull reasoning. They also have taken the individuality of everyone away, leaving them only as empty shells of the persons they once were. They also see principles in the Bible that aren't there then teach and mandate them as Divine Truths and Commands.

Please consider these scriptures;

Luke 12: 45 and 46, [45] ‘But if ever that slave should say in his heart, 'My master delays coming,' (no Armageddon in 1914) and should start to beat the menservants and the maidservants, (other sheep) and to eat and drink and get drunk, (UN-NGO and other wrong behavior) [46] the master of that slave will come on a day that he is not expecting [him] and in an hour that he does not know, and he will punish him with the greatest severity and assign him a part with the unfaithful ones' (apostates).

Matthew 24: 48 ~ 51 describes the Evil Slave as beating '...his FELLOW SLAVES' (the other Anointed).

Jesus warned us multiple times through illustrations, His returning would MUCH LONGER than His apostles or we would think.

Mark 13: 35, 'Therefore keep on the watch, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether late in the day or at midnight or at cockcrowing OR at EARLY IN THE MORNING.'

Matthew 24: 44, 'On this account you too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour YOU DO NOT THINK TO BE IT, the Son of man is coming.'

Matthew 25: 5, 'While the bridegroom was DELAYING, they all nodded and went to sleep.’

Matthew 25: 19, 'After A LONG TIME the master of those slaves came and SETTLED ACCOUNTS with them.'

When the Master arrives at Armageddon to settle accounts, it will not go well for those leading the Governing Body and to a lesser degree for those assisting them.

Matthew 25: 28 and 30,[28] 'Therefore take away the talent from him and give it to him that has the ten talents...[30] And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.'

Matthew 24: 50 and 51, [50] 'the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, [51] and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.'

Notice the three catagories and the distinctions Jesus made with regards to punishing the Evil Slave and its supporters: Luke 12: 46 ~ 48

THE EVIL SLAVE ~ 46 '...he will punish him with the greatest severity and assign him a part with the unfaithful ones.'

THE UNDERSTANDING SLAVE ~ 47 'Then that slave that understood the will of his master but did not get ready or do in line with his will will be beaten with many strokes.'

THE NOT UNDERSTANDING SLAVE ~ 48 'But the one that did not understand and so did things deserving of strokes will be beaten with few...'

Question, when God completely destroys religion, WHO among us will be asking this???

Matthew 7: 21 ~ 23, [21] 'Not everyone saying to me, Lord, Lord, will enter into the kingdom of the HEAVENS, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the the heavens will. [22]Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name? [23] And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you! Get away from me you workers of lawlessness!'

This guilt extends far beyond the Governing Body, it is shared by all those men,women AND children who imitate the their harsh and unloving example while unquestioningly advancing their views and policies.

Please know that I am not saying every member of the GB is evil. I believe there are those slaves that do not understand their error as well as good people like Nicodemus mixed in. My personal opinion is, just as the Faithful Slave is a 'class' so is the Evil Slave...and even those like Nicodemus, I now believe are a class, and are probably the source of anything good coming from the WTS.

As for the GB being 'Spirit Directed' the question is to what degree and how often?? AND why would Jesus repeatedly stress and WARN His followers about His return, His arrival, if they were ALWAYS being guided in the correct way they should go???

Here is a related speculative question:

What if the Three Slaves who were given the Talents of Silver represented Three Time Periods? (Matthew 25: 14 ~ 30)

The First Slave representing the first century slave before the apostacy,

the Second Slave representing those slaves active during the apostacy and

the Third Slave representing those leading Christ's congregation during the Last Days?

Just a thought, it makes sense to me. Especialy when we consider the Organization's record of results! Think about it, after having their assignment for 131 years, less than 1/10th of 1% of the earth's 6.5 billion people have been convinced to accept Jehovah through His Son. With most of this time passing during the era of modern earthwide communication makes their results all the more disgraceful!

My point here is, the performance record for the job the so-called Faithful and Discreet Slave has done is so abysmally poor, they are truly 'returning to the Master what is His, WITHOUT INTEREST!!!'

Feel free to disagree. I'm just sharing what I've come to believe.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I do not believe the Bible is anything other than a collection of fiction novels written by various creative (or the kind that hear-voices-that-are-not-there type) authors.

However, as an agnostic (show me) I'd agree with this:

IMO - WHO IS THE EVIL SLAVE AND HOW WE CAN TELL?

Matthew 7: 15 ~ 23 'By their fruits you will recognise them.'

Their murderous ideology lead my JW mom to believe Jehovah would only smile on her if she refused a blood transfusion.

So, she died.

If Jehovah does exist -- He Smiled !

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Could it be those corrupt self serving power seeking idiots who exploit , manipulate and control people to meet their needs ?

Namely the WTS.

Just guessing

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

In order for your hypothesis to work, you would have to prove that when Jesus spoke those words at Matt. 24:45, that He was talking about a small band of bible students 1900 years later.

• reniaa
    reniaa

This also has no basis in reality if you don't do it as a comparative study with other christian faiths and their practices over time, to just do this reasoning on one group alone with no comparison to others is missaplying it at best and downright missleading the reader at worst.

• oompa
    oompa

by the ad at the bottom you picked up...it looks like it may be scientology!...i thought it was me though.........oompa

• Flash
    Flash
    reniaa: "This also has no basis in reality if you don't do it as a comparative study with other christian faiths and their practices over time, to just do this reasoning on one group alone with no comparison to others is missaplying it at best and downright missleading the reader at worst."

My premise is that the Witnesses are God's people just as the ancient Jews were, that the leaders of the Witnesses left God and lead His people away from Him and His Son the same way the Jewish leaders of Jesus time had. More than that, they have been beating those that love God chasing many of them AWAY!

• iloowy
    iloowy

Hey Flash.

I appreciate what you're trying to prove. But...

When Jesus spoke about the wheat among the weeds there is no reference to any "organization" that is special in God's eyes.

The Jews had been the chosen people... But...

For God there was no longer either Jew nor Greek, for they could all come to be His children, adopted through their faith in the ransoming grace of Jesus sacrifice. Throughout these couple of thousand years people have put their faith in Jesus Christ and have been able to call out to their Heavenly Father out of a clean conscience and a heart of faith.

The evil slave as I undestand it from the gospels is that slave who seeing that the Lord's return seems to take longer than expected, turns to mistreating his fellow servants of God.

With Christian Love and warm regards.
    --ILOOWY

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

Yes, a comparative study of all Christian denominations may show that many fall into this category, however his premise was assuming the JW's were "the truth".

Suppose the Bible Students were correct (Pre-Rutherford), then it would seem from studying those scriptures that the WTS is much more guilty of being the wicked slave rather than the Bible Students (Which the WTS claims is the wicked slave).

I don't personally feel that this is speaking about either group, but if the supposition listed above were correct then that is the way I would lean.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They tell lies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit