GOOOOOOOO, Georgia Bulldawgs! Who do you pull for?

by dawg 15 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dawgs! Sick em!

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Dawg!!

I've waited for this day all year!! The Tide is playing at the Georgia Dome tonight. Our defense is very young, alot of true freshman.

I'll pull for Georgia for ya, until we meet up later in the season. I haven't checked to see if my cuz is playing or got red-shirted.

SEC football!! I'm gonna miss the LSU game because my son has one this morning. Can you believe his coach has him playing outside linebacker? All 81 pounds of him. He's hoping for some interceptions. I'm hoping they don't break my only son.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The Buckeyes! YEAH!

The USC game should be interesting. Pete Carroll was one of the few people who accurately predicted the outcome of the '07 National Championship game between Florida and OSU, and I think he (like so many others) views Ohio State and Big Ten football as antiquated. He could be right, although I think there were other factors in the past two National Championship games besides a talent or coaching disparity that caused the Buckeyes look way worse than they really were. The USC game is a shot at redemption, I hope they can pull it off.

• dinah
    dinah

Georgia has a shot at the national title this year. That would be fine with me.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Washington State University Cougars. Which looks to be an exercise in futility this year.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

<-----------

Fight On!

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KANSAS UNIVERSITY JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• changeling
    changeling

LSU, LSU, LSU!

changeling

• Gregor
    Gregor

The University of Gilead Zombies! Go Zoms!

• dawg
    dawg

Dawgs win big... USC wins big... Ohio State wins big... Alabama wins big... I see a showdown in the very near future

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit