What is the WT for this Sunday?

by inkling 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• inkling
    inkling

So my family specifically invited me to come to the WT this Sunday,
    because it strikes them as especially relevant.

This seems ominous to me.

What IS the article this Sunday? Anyone have it?

[ink]

• waxtadpole
    waxtadpole

i believe it is titled "the love you had at first" It is about re kindling those long lost feelings you once had for the "truth"

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What is the WT for this Sunday?
    Brainwashing, I believe.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

It's ready-to-use Toilet Paper.

Pope

• Honesty
    Honesty

More of the same...

The Faithful and Discreet Slave whom Jesus has appointed over all...

• Mary
    Mary

It's going to be on: KEEP "THE LOVE You HAD AT FIRST" and asks mind boggling questions such as:

• What Convinced You of the Truth?
    • How did you feel when you became convinced that what you were learning about Jehovah was the truth?
    • Why do some need to build on our first love for the truth, and how can we do so?
    • If a Christian's love for the truth has waned, what may be the cause, and what counsel did Jesus give?
    • To what danger do you need to be alert when examining yourself in the light of the Scriptures?

I suggest you fake sick and stay at home.

• bob1999
    bob1999

* What Convinced You of the Truth? And does the WTS still teach that Truth?

* How did you feel when you became convinced that what you were learning about Jehovah was the truth? And how do you feel now that that Truth has been changed by the WTS?

* Why do some need to build on our first love for the truth, and how can we do so? In light of the Truth, that we first fell in love with, that has been changed by the WTS.

* If a Christian's love for the truth has waned, what may be the cause, and what counsel did Jesus give? Could it be the fact that the WTS has changed that Truth that we fell in love with?

* To what danger do you need to be alert when examining yourself in the light of the Scriptures? The danger that we might learn the real truth and leave the WTS.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I have not been to WT study in at least 10 years. Now, I see nothing has changed! Same old turds polished up one more time!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Keeping the love you had back when you thought God was going to keep their promises and that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger was telling the truth. Now that you know that neither are true, you are still supposed to love that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag and believe the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger as if both were true.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Is anyone able to scan and post it please? I'd appreciate it if so. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit