Satan sends a thank you to all JW's.

by Rooster 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

Thank you, for years of membership in his cult/sect.

Thank you, for all the hours you have spent trying to recruit new members for his cult.

Thank you, for gulping down all the changing in the teachings identified as "new light".

Thank you, for selling your souls to his organization.

Thank you, for believing his name isn’t Jehovah!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You are welcome, I think.

But if we sold our soul to the devil, what did we get in return? Where is my reward? At minimum I would expect satan to throw us some sort of bone. Maybe he could make my alimony payments.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I would like to thank Satan. I was promised all those illicit pleasures if I left the Watchthemfallout Society. Satan delivered as promised and I now enjoy life instead of waiting for a 'new world' where I can be happy.

I do have doubts though - perhaps the thanks should go to my Roman gods.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The real Satan actually tried to set me free (just like he tried with Adam). Of course, the Almighty Freeloader and Scumbag God Jehovah stepped in, as He did with Adam, to use force to prevent me from fully enjoying it.

Notably, Jesus Christ also promoted freedom. Either way, it is enough to make me want to take Jesus Christ away from Jehovah and give him to Satan, because they both did the same thing.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

If Satan's purpose is to draw people away from God, we can say that he has succeeded fairly well with the WTS if we consider how many, being put off by the organization, leave the JW religion, and not only do they leave that religion but they don't want to hear about any religion any longer. Reminds me of Jesus' words in Mat. 23 : 13 : "... you shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men ; for you yourself you do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in."

• VM44
    VM44

It isn't Satan, it is Judge Rutherford!

Rutherford made the JWs into what they are today!

They are all offspring of The Judge!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think David Icke would agree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit