What is more stupid....JW reasoning....or how stupid they think we are???

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 7 Replies latest jw friends

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

Okay...a friend showed up. Talked about the "good ol days" and basically was willing to say the WT is not as accurate as he thought they were...but they were still more than anyone else. I showed him page 159 in the "Revelation Book"! He actually played dumb and said he did not see the face in Jehovah's right hand! I never saw him in glasses ever.That is the stupidest feeling I have ever experienced!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok I just pulled my very ancient Rev book that I received at the assembly and has tons of notes and highlights. That was weird to begin with, and I guess it's a face there, but whats the point for the topic?

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

The point for this topic is that...would anyone who see's something as obvious as the face in that picture pretend that it was not there! I really think he looks at others as being stupid. My point is that..........I just could not treat someone that stupid. If someone pointed something out to me that was obvious I would admit they were right! He on the other hand thought he could say it was not there and still have creditbility. I really think that is what it takes to be a Jehovahs Witness!

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

In my opinion, to be a loyal jdub one has to have blinders on their brain, on their eyes, see no knowledge, hear no knowledge, and by gosh they sure don't speak any knowledge. figures dumb, dumber, and dumbest.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't call them witlesses for nothing.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Forgot about that one, I just got two copies from someone for reference,
    I will have to look at that...

h40

• zagor
    zagor

I think it actually goes way deeper. I’m starting to believe dullness they instil in people is not only a consequence of religion but a deliberate attempt to deprive people of their cognitive abilities. In fact it goes so deep that most dubs are too stupid even about things they believe in. I’ll never forget one of my last meetings, just after two days assembly. Elder asked what the program was about and generally what people remembered. Everyone was looking around at each other and in the end even started laughing a bit, they thought it was really funny on some level, but not a single person could remember what they’ve just listened to for two straight days, and even elder was reading from his notes and forgetting things. It is too embarrassing to even talk about.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Anyone or anybody who tries to lead you, thinks you are stupid.

So unless you can figure your way out of the maze.

The masses are asses.

Thats what everybody in authority thinks.

If you want to get out of the maze it seems to me you better follow the beat of a different drummer.

Hint, its not the wactower society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit