I've never thought

by John Doe 17 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I've never thought........................that the end would come before the beginning, but as time drifts on I see that chronology isn't a proven theory, and thoughts are only partially relevant. Drifting off to sleep at night to sleep a thoughtless dream, or dream a thoughtless sleep, and end a day that was never waking, and morning comes too quickly and the alarm clock is not often heard. And maybe the end has come, and it was just like the beginning, and the beginning isn't happening.

Lemmee take a crack at translating this: When you're stocking shelves at the hardware store day after monotonous day, time seems to stand still. Like totally. I never dreamed my life would suck this hard. When the alarm clock goes off (unless I forget to set the bastard!), and I hit the snooze button 5 times, I still have to get up and go to that miserable job at some point. I am on a treadmill to hell and every day is like the one before and I know that tomorrow is going to suck, too. I hate my job - I wish I could just stay in bed - or that the world would explode - I don't really care which. Creepy, isn't it? Like I'm right inside your head.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Lemmee take a crack at translating this: When you're stocking shelves at the hardware store day after monotonous day, time seems to stand still. Like totally. I never dreamed my life would suck this hard. When the alarm clock goes off (unless I forget to set the bastard!), and I hit the snooze button 5 times, I still have to get up and go to that miserable job at some point. I am on a treadmill to hell and every day is like the one before and I know that tomorrow is going to suck, too. I hate my job - I wish I could just stay in bed - or that the world would explode - I don't really care which. Creepy, isn't it? Like I'm right inside your head.

Nope. Sorry.

• John Doe
    John Doe

John Doe,

Beg pardon, but it seems all your posts fall into one of two categories. Disagreeable/obnoxious responses to others or self involved ego centric ramblings about nothing except your precious self. As you said in one post, it's you against all the unintelligent rest of us. Odd.

G'day to you as well sir. I don't recall ever saying that. I'm sure you've misread me.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    We have potential - unlimited potential because potential only exists in the NOW.

I agree witth gist of your post, but not this. True, potential only exists in the now, as well as limited or no potential exists in the now. Simply because potential may or may not exist in the now does not mean that unlimited potential exists.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    You ok darlin?

Ok is such a subjective term. Yeah, I'm fine. Sort of like when you get back from the dentist and have that numb, cottony feeling in your jaw.

• Gregor
    Gregor

John Doe, You posted this yesterday.

I wish more people would decide not to have children. The unintelligent are going to overbreed us out of existence. You sound like the perfect little Nazi.

• John Doe
    John Doe

As I've said gregor, you've misread me.

• changeling
    changeling

The Bobbsey Twins are after you JD!

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit