Dont elect McBush if you plan on living in Amerika.

by jaguarbass 7 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

McCain 894 out of 899. In school ranking.

Dont elect another Bush if you plan on living in Amerika.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/18/cafferty.mccain/index.html

• JeffT
    JeffT

Yes, by all means, let's elect a guy who thinks that the answer to a tough question is above his pay grade.

I actually hope Obama wins, he will either surprise the hell out of me, or prove that the Democrats really are incapable of running the country.

• darinwilson
    darinwilson

what about Ron Paul? has a surprisingly huge following outside of the US. he speaks a lot of sense. what happens in the US is of huge importance to the rest of the world, as they say, if the US sneezes, the world catches a cold. ppl outside of the US cannot stomach another bush or a mccain. honestly obama doesn't look any better, just another flashy politician. all the mudslinging between obama and clinton and mccain was nauseating, ron paul seems the most sincere

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Present.

• gspradling
    gspradling

Yes, by all means, let's elect a guy who thinks that the answer to a tough question is above his pay grade. I actually hope Obama wins, he will either surprise the hell out of me, or prove that the Democrats really are incapable of running the country. Do you actually believe that the Republicans ran the country capably the last 8 years?

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I plan on living in America

but I have no vote.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

They don't even believe it themselves. McCain is talking about change, too.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Yes, by all means, let's elect a guy who thinks that the answer to a tough question is above his pay grade

Couldn't be any worse than a guy who tells his audience that he is no good at economics and picks a woman for a running mate who proceeds to tell the world that she doesn't know what a Vice President does. What do we get with that team? sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit