When did Organized religion as we know it begin?

by Number1Anarchist 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I started to think today what about all the people who lived or live in rural areas are they abandoned to God becuase they happen to be born in a location that does not have a church or a place of worship?

Also if you are born in a muslim country your chances of being a muslim is about 100 percent and if your born in India you chances that you will be Hindu and so on

I think these places of worship are basically all placed to learn doctrines of man and are all corrupted in one way or another or one extreme to another!

I'ts not there fault they were born there so what do you think about this subject i'm sure it has been discussed before?

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

When someone decided they needed rules to control people...

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I agree!

To me it seems like each go far beyond the what the bible speaks !

I will always beleive in a creator but never again will go to any organized meetings!

Thx

• Satanus
    Satanus

Basically, organized religion of the masses develops as soon as there is enough population density to form cities. Christianity and islam are merely the latest dross to float to of the surface of the human pile. Organized religion goes back to the romans, persians, greeks, babylonians and egyptians. Possibly the oldest records of it are sumeria.

S

• Number1Anarchist
  • sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Better question, when will it finally end?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

If people in general replaced religion with acting with humanity they'd be alot closer to spirituality in essence, IMO.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

"Possibly the oldest records of it are sumeria. "

Oldest written everything. Even the oldest joke (fart joke, of course).

• Highlander
    Highlander

And here is a pic of uggh, our wonderful leader that started it all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No one knows the exact year..They only thing anyone knows for sure is,it was a week day.."Thursday"..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit