I'm going to be destroyed by Jehovah. Yay!

by easyreader1970 5 Replies latest jw friends

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Then maybe this twisted nightmare can end, finally.

So lately I haven't been doing much in the meetings. Well that has been the case for a while, but lately I have pretty much shut down. I sit there and listen. I sometimes even look at the material before the meeting. But I seldom comment in the book study and never in the Watchtower study. I used to be a ministerial servant some years ago but I have no desire to return to that. She has been beating up on me about that lately. This morning she about had a fit because I didn't comment in the book study.

"You are supposed to be setting an example for your children and working for the congregation!" She exploded all over the van. She then says that I will be destroyed and so will everyone else if I don't start doing what they tell me to, namely commenting at all the meetings.

Well, it's been nice knowing you all. Somewhere in scripture (though I don't know where) apparently Yahweh has decreed that people who don't comment enough will be gutted like fish. If I was more spiritual I guess I could find it.

er

• zeroday
    zeroday

SUCH a loving GOD...

w501/15p.26WhoWillShareintheFinalWitness?***

Let other publishers in the organization help you direct your zeal, now that it is fired by knowledge to a burning pitch. Direct it into tactful and organized gospel-preaching. Jehovah’s visible organization can use you, but can get along without you too. But you cannot get along without it. Fruitless ones are eventually pruned off and never missed as new ones are grafted in. Pruned-off branches soon wither and die, being cut off from the circulating, life-giving sap.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Zeroday, that is such a telling statement by the borg. They are so cruel and heartless. The individual means nothing, just keep running the bodies through. Leave the others to wither and die.

Easyreader, Sorry your wife is berating you. You need to stand up for yourself and ask her how she's showing Christian love or in dubland even submission? I told my husband about the mental anquish the meetings put me through. It took him a long time to believe me, but he finally got it.

Best wishes, cl

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Since your going to die and you are also on this site which now means your going to the biblical Hates...

You Better Start Having Some Fun! Since your gonna DIE...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Is she going to feel sad at all when the birds are picking the flesh from your bones? She's not supposed to - that would be a sign of spiritual weakness.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like the idea of spiritual "sap"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit