A personal email from the UN

by lostsheep82 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    As a consequence of the September 11 attacks, the issuance of library passes has been suspended.

I don't got time for this.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

By signing on as an NGO they explicitly agreed in writing "to uphold the UN Charter".

It's in the contract. I think you can find a copy of the actual contract at jwfacts.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Satanus,

You explanation was perfect. It was the fact that they voluntarily joined that made this a voluntary disassociation from the Christian faith, according to the second paragraph under "Disassociation" in both Organized to Do Jehovah's Will (2005) and Organized to Accomplish Our Ministry (1983).

The only questions that really need to be answered to see their hypocrisy are:

(1) Is the United Nations Department of Public Information a secular organization that has objectives contrary to the JW understanding of the Bible and that the Governing Body say is under judgment by Jehovah God?

(2) Did the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. voluntarily join that organization?

If the answer to both these questions is correct they used a cheating pair of scales in forming and maintaining this voluntary membership.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    cameo-d: By signing on as an NGO they explicitly agreed in writing "to uphold the UN Charter".

By voluntarily applying to become an Associate member of the UN/DPI they explicitly agreed in writing "to uphold the Principles of the UN Charter." The Principles (Article II) require upholding the Purposes (Article I) and also require acceptance of international remedy under Chapter VII of the Charter. Both of these sections include language that no loyal JW could ever uphold, or even condone.

It is just amazing to me how conceited the religion I left really was. While I was a JW I would have thought the UN regularly discussed their chief opponent, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., world Headquarters for Jehovah's Witnesses.

The UN/DPI had no idea who they were. They would never have allowed an organization so openly opposed to the objectives of the UN to join the DPI, if they had known.

The upshot is, there is no way to accidentally apply as an Associate member to the UN/DPI. There was no need to do so in order to access records archived there by the UN. No one on duty in Fall, 1991 would have told Ciro Aulicino that he had to apply for Associate membership and endure a three to six month approval process prior to receipt of membership credentials. No one accidentally filed further paperwork every couple of years to maintain this Associate membership. The names of two Governing Body members (at the time) were not accidentally included as secondary contacts on the paperwork, their names were not offered in this capacity without their knowledge and approval.

The organization has grandly deceived the small percentage of their flock who know about this issue and believe their cover story into thinking that they just made a "Whoopsie!" Well, I'd like to know when the discretion part of Faithful and Discreet Slave can be expected to kick in.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

The watchtower is full of shit, great expose!

• Mary
    Mary

The WTS's pathetic excuse for having the UN library card is especially nauseating given their nazi-like stand on anyone who joins the YMCA, even if it's just for exercise:

Watchtower, 1979 1/1 p. 31 Questions From Readers:

In joining the YMCA as a member a person accepts or endorses the general objectives and principles of the organization. He is not simply paying for something he receives, such as when buying things being sold to the public at a store. (Compare 1 Corinthians 8:10; 10:25.) Nor is his membership merely an entry pass, as when a person buys a theater ticket. Membership means that one has become an integral part of this organization founded with definite religious objectives, including the promotion of interfaith. Hence, for one of Jehovah’s Witnesses to become a member of such a so-called "Christian" association would amount to apostasy

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Shortly after hearing about the UN fiasco, I too wrote them an email very similar to yours. The reply I received was nearly identical to yours - but unfortunately, my computer shortly thereafter took a poop, and I lost the email.

Thanx for posting this. The clarification of no cost-no requirements to get access to the UN materials is priceless in the discussion of this matter. It makes motive for the intentional affiliation and contract with the UN stand up as something more sinister than they will admit.

If I could get free access to a library, why would I become an NGO to do so?

Jeff

• dawg
    dawg

The JWs are lying bastards!

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

Thank you for your post Mary. I was wanting to find something about the YMCA, as I mentioned this in my letter to my mom, now I have a quote to back me up.

If anyone wants a forward of this email, PM me and I will send it to you.

I truly didn't think I would get a response back, but I did. Took almost 2 months!

I guess I just wanted to post it for those who like myself at first, thought that half the stuff online wasn't real. This info came directly from the UN to me, so it's REAL!!!! They also gave me the link to the letter that is already online, but it just confirms more in my head.

Glad to be of assistance. lol. Its quite disturbing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dawg..The WBT$ and JW`s are not one and the same......Most JW`s still don`t even know about the WBT$/UN Scandal.....The WBT$ treats JW`s like mushrooms..JW`s are kept in the dark and fed plenty of Sh*t!..LOL!!...............It`s time for a beer Dawg!..The first one I crack is for you!..Cheers Bud!.......Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit