The growth from within - more focus on youth coming soon

by passwordprotected 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

What they won't adjust is the hypocrisy young jws see in their family and in the families of the elders and other jws. The WTS is an organization concerned about outward appearance, not Christian love.

Blondie

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@Sir82

I agree, and I know of at least 3 people who eagerly the WTS making a change of such magnitude and ineptitude that allows them to leave the Org for good...Here's hoping.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First a technical piece of advice: If [s]word[/s] doesn't work, try <s>word</s> or use the control button, hold it down, and then push the letter while holding the control down. Or use the shortcuts provided.

As for the growth from within, I am hoping that the having of children's hopes to go to college blows many a career in pioneering or Beth Hell. I hope many of them see their parents or other parents as they get old and destitute from the cancer, and quit while the quitting is still good. Or, they all go online and start researching from independent sources. And most of them start walking out.

Edit: The HTML codes will not work on this site. You will have to use the shortcuts or the control key plus the desired letter in order to access the html codes.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The organization is in terminal decline. They offer nothing for young people who are left to fend for themselves socially speaking.

The lack of humanity, true unconditional friendship, ridiculous restrictions is only going to make more and more youth LEAVE.

• Mandette
    Mandette

I spoke with a younger one (20's) a few weeks ago. Apparently there's quite a bit of head shaking going on now. He told me that they will come out with totally bizarre things from the platform that make he and his wife look at each other to ask "where did that come from?". He also told me his father(former elder) is stumped too. His wife got her her nursing degree and was treated badly the whole time. Gee go figure!

And I do feel bad for the kids that are stuck in it. One more night to sit at home for "studies" while everyone else is doing really bad things like going to the mall or the movies.(sarcasm). At least with 5 meetings a week the kids(I did it) could zone out. Now they have to keep on the ball at home when a question is asked during a study.

Something is definitely up. The near future should be very interesting in the Borg.

Mandette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit