Do I know any of you in "real life?"

by BonaFide 10 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

So, I am so happy that so many of you have helped me, and some seem by your comments like I might know you in person, or at least have met you. I guess I could PM them and go that route, but that would take a ton of time. I wonder if any of you are in my Circuit? District?

Any ideas?

BF

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Well what circuit/district are you in?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ohhhh, I've met two people here in my travels in jdudism. It's quite shocking to find someone that you once knew, especially knew quite well.

• asilentone
    asilentone

that would be cool if we know each other personally, start with your location, you can PM me if you are afraid to reveal your location here at JWD.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Look at my avatar. If you cannot recognize the person by Castro, then you don't know me.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i sent u a pm, did u not get it?

• yknot
    yknot

I think quite a few are within you district, more then most!.....

I think you should start attending apostaparties too.....

It would make your CA, SAD, and DCs more fun if you knew who also was attending.

Having a secret is fun if you enjoy being a bit naughty.

Of course the Syrian Arab Republic is thousands of miles away

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In "Real Life"..I`m "Captain Asparagus!"..Everyone knows Me!!...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i havent talked to you yet, but based on the area code of the phone number you gave me, I am certain there is a large contingent on this board in your area.

now you have to decide if you are going to reveal more about yourself. I would recommend posting in the Private Section of this forum if you want to limit your exposure...it is a matter of time before the google bots pick up your public posts.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "69 hits for 'SnakesInTheTower' on google" Sheep Class)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There is no way in knowing if our paths have crossed until you give some hints. I have been in Florida, Pittsburgh, Indiana, New York. Anything close there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit