just 4 weeks away!

by junctions-wife 11 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

In just 4 weeks away, I will be on my first vacation by myself. And where am I going? Roswell New Mexico. I am so excited about going. A friend of mine started his own church out there and I am going to go see him.

Amanda

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Congratulations!

• yknot
    yknot

Don't spend too much money on that Alien glow in the dark key chain.....

Seriously have a great time, drink lots of water too!

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Thanks!

I am gonna be like a kid in a candy store!

amanda

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have fun, Amanda.

Don't forget to call Art Bell (I think it is called Coast to Coast) and describe all the alien activity you have discovered.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Is it an Alien Church....

Donèt end up in another CULT! LOL!

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

this is noway a cult in the making. It is a Christian Disciples of Christ Church. that just happens to be in Roswell New Mexico. Because when he moved down there wasn't a church he liked. so he thought about starting his own. well anyways I am going to bed!

Amanda

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Now only 3 weeks away! can you tell that I am excited a little. I bought my plane ticket last week.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Roswell!!!..They have aliens there!..Your gonna get abducted!Abduction.........Then the Aliens are going to do Weirdo Experiments on you!..You`ll turn into a bunch of different creatures!..Doctor.......In the end you`ll look just like this!..Cyclops 2....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Outlaw,

I'll be alright, they would send me right back anyway. They don't want people who doesn't have a brain.

Amanda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit