Young teenager pioneer and fornicator too!

by asilentone 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

It was my experience that the more the JW was involved the less closely examined they became :) There were two people, a married 38 year old full time pioneer and her 18 year old pioneer in training houseguest who were screwing on a regular basis right under the noses of her husband and his grandfather who were both elders. They pioneered all summer and she was using my mother in law's study as a ruse to get out to see this kid. She would spend half an hour with my mother in law, her best friend, and then leave and go to a hotel with this kid. They went to PIONEER SCHOOL together even! And less than a month later were caught in a hotel and both of them DFd. But no one but the rest of us pioneering that summer, noticed how "close" they were all that time. We even warned her that people were talking but she felt she was above reproach and was stunned we would make such an ugly accusation. HA!

My best JW friend who was also a full time pioneer, was having marital problems and sought the council of a married elder and ended up in BED with him! They were both severely "punished" but short of DFing...forced to never see each other again. He got divorced, she was shunned from within as a Jezibel.

So yeah...its a great way to hide!

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's called the best of both worlds, the wt corp activity and the the physical, have her cake and eat it, too;)

S

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I knew young people who used pioneering as cover for "gross sin," and some guys who became pioneers because there were lots of sexually repressed females who were pioneers.

With the new lower hour requirement, I expect to see a LOT more of this kind of "hooking up" going on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit