Re: My 9/11 threads ... a study in NLP ... enjoy!

by What-A-Coincidence 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

W.A.C.

you called that a documentary??? I just thought it was a load of b*ll*cks.

I tend to think people don't answer direct questions when they don't know what the h?ll they are talking about, and I think you are talking out of your a$$ here.

Caedes...is that best you have? You should stop while u are ahead ... you have not presented a rebuttal to the TOPIC of the thread. I will wait.

WHAT??? I think you're confused, because it seems that YOU haven't presented a rebuttal to anything Caedes asks YOU, not the other way around!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Why the switch from nlp to 9-11? Are you adopting the bait and switch methods of the conspirators? A thread on just nlp would be fine.

S

• james_woods
    james_woods

Again, I must ask - what exactly drives a person to start not one, but three - separate threads on this subject within the space of two weeks?

Obsessive Compulsive Behavior...say I. re... Jack Nicholson in the movie "as good as it gets".

This board was for JWs, exJWs, friends of JWs trying to understand the religion, etc.

IMHO, there are other more appropriate places for incessant ranting about 9/11.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

WAC, what's the deal? I wasn't arguing, just contributing my two cents worth to the discussion. And you came back with name calling. Are you having a bad day? Are you looking for a fight? I used to live with a guy who studied with Milton Erickson and Bandler and Grinder (I have a hard time with those names). I met all the big NLP people of the time. It's manipulation, pure and simple. You should see them circling each other at a party, trying to get the upper hand. Scary. Oh well, I don't know what your problem is, but here's how I feel today - you're a poophead. Kiss my ass.

• golf2
    golf2

How many have checked out the following site; http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html (twenty pages)

Their recent articles have been, "Twenty-five U.S. Military officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11"

"Eight U.S. State department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11"

"Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for a New 9/11 Investigation"

"Eight Senior Republican Administration Appointees Challenge Official Account of 9/11

"Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report"

Recent Additions to This Page (Please also check the other five pages)

• sf
    sf

Nice golf, thanks.

It's a pretty massive website. Lots to read and re-read.

Interesting that when you put this link up in the thread, the posting stopped.

Go figure!

Perhaps many ARE actually reading the contents of the patriots page. We can hope, can't we?

Incidently, one of our public access tv stations locally air many items regarding this issue. Such as the movie Zeigeist. [ http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ ]

sKally

• sf
    sf

Click one of the following boxes to select a section

140+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    520+ Engineers and Architects
    120+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    270+ Professors Question 9/11
    210+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    160+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Fox newsworthy... enough said.

• golf2
    golf2

Fox new worthy enough said. Am I understand that what this news media spews out is the gospel truth?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Intelligent people know how to put 1 and 1 together. I've gotten tons of emails from JWDers who tell me, "don't waste your time with these (rather not say... don't want to embarass you guys further)

Yes, I said it was a 'documentary' ... you guys took the bait. haha!!!

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit