JWD The Mother of All Apostate Sites

by stillajwexelder 10 Replies latest forum announcements

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

During my search of links etc to other JW discussion sites both pro and anti I keep seeing people say that JWD is The Mother of All Apostate Sites just thought you would all like to know that

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

(gasp) the fact you even looked at other ex-jw sites makes you a heretic. Did you lack faith in JWD???

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am a one forum man!

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I agree and it really has some top discussions debating JW beliefs that has proved to me very useful in breaking the chains finally of the societies hold on me giving misleading and biased info. Before I came here ,and I'm sure others feel the same, that all those doubts that developed were confirmed here in a logical way. When leaving mentally it was hard to know whether it was the right thing to do ,but upon reading others experiences and the truth about the truth it makes it easier to move on - certainly a little true knowledge empowers a person. Thanks to all here who have had the courage to work hard at telling others the facts .

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Slimboyfat- you shall have extra 'privilidges'

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

your demons must like it here.... I just drift in and out of JWD, just like to see what's going on....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Privileges? I'm on restrictions man!

Mother of all apostate sites? Is that like Mother of the Harlots?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWD,Rocks the other sites!............Rock BananaRock BananaRock BananaWoohoo 2.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Rebel8 auldsoul pops in very rarely, I think I last saw him in June. He moved to pensylvania.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

hee hee ... I thought it was an announcement from the platform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit