"Apostates " are sex degenerates.!!!!

by hamsterbait 28 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

MAHALAL

The Jesuits went into China in the 1630s on. When they told them of Noah's Flood, how it was global, and when it happened, the Chinese found it highly amusing that an omnipotent God had managed to drown them all, yet had been unable to inform them of this fact.

The surviving written history of China at that time went back to hundreds of years before the flood. It catalogued the kings, and by comparing records of eclipses it was obviously not fabricated. It told no miraculous stories, and there is no mention of a universal inundation.

The Jesuit who took this information back to the Vatican was effectively gagged from discussing it.

HB

• Satanus
    Satanus

What is degenerate sex? Wt definition, christian definition, general definition, liberal definition?

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lastly, si hamster sex degenerate, or natural? ;)

S

• White Dove
    White Dove

SEX? WHERE? I don't see any

'Postate life isn't what it's cracked up to be

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Typical cult behaviour , as typified by George Orwell {1984)

The programmes of the Two Minutes Hate varied from day to day, but there was none in which Goldstein was not the principal figure. He was the primal traitor, the earliest defiler of the Party's purity. All subsequent crimes against the Party, all treacheries, acts of sabotage, heresies, deviations, sprang directly out of his teaching.

The logic is simple , they say "The Truth is wonderful, no one would leave it unless there was an ulterior motive" The ascribe the basest of motives to their actions.

Even here at home, I am not accused of sex crimes, but the family cannot understand that I simply disagree. They sometimes say that I must be either too proud, too lazy, too fearful of man to "live the truth"

• misguided
    misguided

layinglow...you hit the nail on the head! So true.

• minimus
    minimus

If you "turn apostate" it's either because you turned gay or are promiscuous.

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

A prostrate apostate maintains a healthy prostate. Thanks for the China info hamster...very interesting.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I got a lot more crazy swingin' witness p...sy while I was in then since I've been out!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit