Don't Fight a Jehovah's Witness! They win Every Time.

by easyreader1970 7 Replies latest jw friends

• waxtadpole
    waxtadpole

thnx for that little clip, it was short and to the point. i guess the brainwashing happens after the beat down :)

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'll comment on the title of the thread. I argued with them and won every time. I wore them down with logic and discussion of things that never made sense to me. It was great! I wanna do it again

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

If you actually spend even only a small portion of your time in discussion with them, they "win", but if you cut them off before the babble starts- we win. It's a sales pitch, only they are not selling. They are buying-salvation-at least THEY think they are. As centuries go by it will become impossible to sell their "it's so close " rubbish thousands of years later. Too bad they don't read the bible, just their book.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The Bible said the end was close, too. It lied. It's been 2000 years. That's too long to be close.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    The Bible said the end was close, too. It lied. It's been 2000 years. That's too long to be close.

the bible said the end would be close as the end neared! duh ;-) and according to Jah's Timetable ... 1 day is as 1000 years crap

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, they always win--by changing the meanings of words to suit their viewpoints!

• Rooster
  • Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Rooster, Mine's bigger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit