JWS down for maintenance...

by amama2six 10 Replies latest jw friends

• amama2six
    amama2six

My husband is working on getting us back up as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience! ~April

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks - I noticed!

CC/PP

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    everyone there hated me

i knew i wasn't alone

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I thought I was loosing my mind .... Thank goodness JWD is still up ... it's kinda awesome having a backup plan in case one or the other is down.

• amama2six
    amama2six

This one might take awhile...Wes didn't realize trying to work on the forum from his ship (he has duty today) would cause problems. We'll get it going as soon as we can and I'll keep you all updated on here for now! ~April

• Simon
    Simon
    Actually, very often JWD was done on Sundays for several hours for maintenance.

Whenever I needed to do maintenance I normally planned if for Sunday because it was the quietest day traffic wise and well, I was off work!

Except for a few large maintenance tasks most downtime was very short.

This one might take awhile...Wes didn't realize trying to work on the forum from his ship (he has duty today) would cause problems.

I have a dingy and could probably give things a go with my laptop while floating down the Bow River ...

• zeroday
    zeroday
    have a dingy and could probably give things a go with my laptop while floating down the Bow River

Simon come on over to JWS I know you are not done yet...you still have much to contribute to the apostate community...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I don't miss working on computers for a living. Good luck amama and hubby.

In Mouthy's absence, I have to say...

I have a dingy...

Yes Simon, everyone knows you have a dingy... NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM !!! until clean up your potty mouth in front of company!

I miss Granny.

B the X

• amama2six
    amama2six

The problem with him doing things from the work computer is they block a lot of sites and activity they don't want the sailors going to/doing on their equipment. He never has a problem getting things done on the laptop here at home.

The site is back up, now...some data is missing but for the most part everything is back to normal!

~April

• greendawn
    greendawn

What's the link to JWS? It would be interesting to check it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit