October Awake

by stillajwexelder 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44
    "They note that restricting the internet by having the PC in the front room not the Child's bedroom is no longer practical as the Internet can be accessed from Cell Phones"

What did the Awake recommend then?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And certainly they should watch out for the children to not go to JWD, they say that site is Satan run.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Hang on a minute folks.

I have read the Awake in question and it isn't that bad, in fact I think the subject of the internet and kids needs to be addressed. Parents have to be made aware of the dangers of allowing kids unlimited access to the Internet. I consider myself to be the most liberal of parents, but I still put Net Nanny on my home computer. Not protesting our kids from the very real dangers that the internet can pose, would be, in my opinion, like allowing your guys free reign to play on the highway.

Eyeslice

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    I have read the Awake in question and it isn't that bad, in fact I think the subject of the INTERNET and kids needs to be addressed. Parents have to be made aware of the dangers of allowing kids unlimited access to the Internet.

I would have to agree with you eyeslice, but to be honest this has been put forth by other media before, the WTS. is not the first ORG. to bring this

information forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit