Honestly, Do You Think You're Good Looking??

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've seen some pics here. I've met some "apostates". I've seen some pretty good lookin' exjws here-----and some not so hot.

Which are you?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I don't know you tell me....

h40

• minimus
    minimus

scarily

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

I'm told I am but I don't believe them.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Look, you can see from my pic i've no hair.all skin and bone withpointy ears - do YOU think i'm good looking?Lol (actually that pic of 'dobby' is much nicer than any real photo of me which is why i useit!lol)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Scarily.....tee hee hee

I thought the red hair was sort of sexy, although to tell the truth I am brunette and have fairly
    long hair...

Maybe I'll be brave and post a picture before the end...no one thinks I'm 50, I usually get comments that I look about
    early 40's. Don't know if thats so great late 30's would be super...tee hee hee

I agree with fhn beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if your positive and bubbly
    it shines through and makes anyone beautiful...

• dobbie
    dobbie

Anyway Minimus - do you think YOUR'E good looking?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, Mini, we STILL don't know what you look like. If you can't post a picture, at least give a description: eye color, height, hair color? A celeb you favor?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm not ugly, nor am I beautiful. I'm fit, not fat...

There are some beautiful people here! Like 10/10. But beauty is inside... (sounding like an old grannie now...)

• compound complex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit