What will be next $$$ scheme of the WTS?

by yknot 19 Replies latest jw friends

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

Thanks Mustang, I was doing it just like you described (no attachment), but kept getting an error...I finally pasted it to Notepad and then back to the forum. That worked but I had to reformat it all. I just ended up putting it in its own thread. It was nothing earth-shattering anyway...

• mustang
    mustang

Kingdumb Funeral Homes, Inc.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

I was chatting w/ a guy a work once about my Dad stalking me over going back to the KH. He commiserated, then said he was a Mormon... but not a good Mormon.

I asked what he meant.

He said that after his divorce, he couldn't afford them.

How so? I returned.

He said that they "tithe; not only do they tithe, but they'll send you a bill"!!!

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

ATM's in the KH (right beside the money changers stall and the teller window).

Mustang

• yknot
    yknot

Good One Mustang!

How about homeschool material..... Like the old "Learn to read and write booklet"

Losch all but said homeschool them in his don't send them to pre-school talk.

Homeschooling is very big now..... and yes the LDS has once again outscooped the WTS.

• mustang
    mustang

Armageddon Insurance or some other protection racket.

(I used to sell Earthquake Insurance playing Monopoly: pay up or the board will end up on the floor )

Mustang

• yknot
    yknot

How about a WTS approved clothing line that is fronted by a JW.

They WTS can open up factories in China, Mexico, India, and Guatemala and require all workers be JWs!

• sacolton
    sacolton

If anything, I can see them start passing around a collection plate during the meetings.

• yknot
    yknot

If they do start passing a plate I strongly suggest the Bible Students mobilize, cuz they could really glean some converts. In my area that is a strong held belief. They brag in FS that we don't collect!

• mustang
    mustang
    If they do start passing a plate I strongly suggest the Bible Students mobilize, cuz they could really glean some converts. In my area that is a strong held belief. They brag in FS that we don't collect!

Splinter group!!! Splinter group!!! Splinter group!!! The two things that WTS needs are spinter groups and a Laity Class. Another scandal or two couldn't hurt, either. Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit