More news from downunder - now it's the poms turn to look bizarre

by ozziepost 8 Replies latest social current

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well, yesterday's headline news downunder was about old Bigfoot and you Merry Cans sure liked it!!!

Today's news headline shows the poms too have their share of kookiness.

Enjoy!

Neighbours crack down on noisy sex

August 15, 2008, 7:30 pm

A man has been banned from visiting his girlfriend's home in the UK because of their noisy sex sessions.

A court has barred 32 year old Adam Hinton from being within 100 metres of 29 year old Kerry Norris' apartment after hearing about complaints from the neighbours.

Residents had complained about thumping music, banging headboards, and screamed obscenities.

They also said Norris sunbathed naked in her back yard.

An official said, "She is a classic nightmare neighbour," insisting the case was not about sex. "It's about allowing your neighbours to have a normal decent life without being disturbed."

Norris had ignored a previous court order demanding that she be more quiet.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, that's hilarious, do you reckon she called the Judge's bigots for crimping her lifestyle?

• minimus
    minimus

Oz, I see the boy grew up. Nice new avatar!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh My God - yes, yes

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I onced stoped in a cheap Motel in Port Elizabeth New Jersey - and they kept me awake in the next room for about 3 hours. At one time the woman demanded that the man f--- her in the a-- I could hear every word

• james_woods
    james_woods

If you have ever read the autobioraphy of the racing legend Sir Jackie Stewart, ("Faster") - he describes being in the Mexico City Hilton for the grand prix there in I believe 1972. Several of the drivers, whose rooms were in pretty close proximity to a certain "screamer and banger" much like this were intrigued - like young GP drivers should be.

The trouble was, that none of them had ever actually seen her - they had to be at the track early & late, and the sessions always came about in the wee hours of the night.

Finally, a plot was hatched. They would order room service. Jackie himself would trade clothes with the room service guy after a suitable bribe. He would knock on the door and claim to have flowers from an admirer. Naturally the others were peeking out their own doors.

Jackie Stewart himself writes that the best way you could describe her was what you might imagine an old and overweight Elizabeth Taylor of today coming to her door without makeup and dark circles under the eyes.

He also, IIRC, admits that our conspiritors simply had to present her in the full flower of her legend for the other drivers - various movie starlets were compared and found not as pretty. Not a word of the horrible reality could be honestly told, until he wrote his book after retirement.

• mustang
    mustang
    LOL, that's hilarious, do you reckon she called the Judge's bigots for crimping her lifestyle?

If the Brits had the ACLU, she would have a chance at keeping her rights Mustang

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I'm glad I don't live in England.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Me too i much prefer zimbabwe lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit