Theodore Jaracz aware of molestation issue in 2001 before Dateline

by Dogpatch 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Here is a conversation with Theodore Jaracz, key member of the Watchtower's Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, initiated by Alan Feuerbacher in 2001.

Jaracz knew about the Dateline expose' of their child abuse problem at least 8 months before Dateline aired.

THIS CONFIRMS THAT THE GOVERNING BODY KNEW ABOUT THE DATELINE PROGRAM EXPOSE' OF WATCHTOWER CHILD ABUSE PROBLEM.

Of course, to be fair to Jaracz, he was entirely unaware of the problems to the Watchtower that would follow, including the resulting court cases, which Watchtower settled out-of-court.

Six years later, the time of the court settlements, Jaracz was proved to be wrong on his observations as discussed in the conversation.

Watchtower had knowingly appointed molestors to positions of authority, which was established in the lawsuits, so Jaracz's arguments do not hold water here.

This is established in the lawsuit court documents (see http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/)

Randy

Here's the link to Jaracz file: http://www.4shared.com/file/58956384/2d83b35a/jaracz2001.html LINK permanent link: http://www.watchtowernews.org/Jaracz2001.htm for news or other PR

• gumby
    gumby

Excellent Randy! This could turn out to produce something.

Gumby

• choosing life
    choosing life

Bookmarking. Thanks, Randy.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Randy:

Thank you Randy!

N.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good job! Thanks!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm not sure what is significant about this. We all knew for quite some time about the Dateline program before it aired. In fact, as I recall, the program was to have aired very near to 9/11/01 and was delayed several months because of the events of 9/11. It doesn't seem too much of a stretch for the GB also to have been aware of the upcoming program, since the Society was undoubtedly contacted for comment (and since we have long suspected they are monitoring this board anyway).

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bookmarked

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That is so cool to hear Alan's voice. He sounds strangely unassuming. I like it.

Not sure about the ethics of posting a conversation without permission though.

• Mary
    Mary

That was utterly nauseating to listen to. What struck me was the 'come what may' attitude that Ted Jackass had towards the whole pedophile thing. I can't believe he had the balls to claim "we can't go beyond what is written" and how the Catholic Church "moves these pedophiles from one place to another"......I mean, good lord, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

But how encouraging it was to hear Brother Jackass encouraging Alan F to go back to the meetings and if he did then Jehovah would direct him steps.

Thanks for posting that Randy.

• yknot
    yknot

Digesting..... menfolk conversations are just so different then how we girls discuss things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit